Thursday, October 30, 2014

Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series

Since I'm fairly new to Stampin' Up, and still waiting for my start up kit to arrive (today sometime!!!), I get to view all the lovely products in the catalogue, online and via YouTube. Every time I do so I get very excited to use some of the product and share with you things we can make together.

One of the things I look forward to getting is the "Under the Tree" Specialty designer Series paper! Here is a Stampin' Up video showcasing this wonderful Christmas paper. You're in for a treat when you view this.


There is so much fun stuff to get, I need a lot of patience to eventually get what I want to share with you all.

Remember to click on the "Shop" tab above where you will find the link to my online store!

Thank you for stopping by and happy stamping & crafting!





No comments: