Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday's New Weekly Deals! And...Surprise! A card!


This week I have my eye on the Burmuda Bay Striped Grossgrain 1 1/4" Ribbon an the Vanilla Coaster Board which is great for mini album covers! amoungst other things. Check them out here!


 I can't believe that there are only 22 days left to Christmas!!

With my lower back an sciatic problems this past week, I haven't been getting much done. It was a good thing that I had made a few things in advance is all I can say. I ran out though. But since I can't stay in any given position long, and having to baby step around to walk (to keep my joints from stiffening up) I have walked several times into my craft room and sat for a few minutes here and there. Over the period of a whole day I managed one card! Never made one at just a couple of minutes at a time before. Let me share it with you.


 I'm really liking this size card lately - short & long! (fits in a size 10 envelope)

For the snow and Moon I squeezed a little Dazzling Details on my finger and spread it around where I wanted it. Colouring took a long time since I could sit for short periods of time trying to keep my back in a good position. But I like how it turned out.

Here are some more views of this card.




And this is what I did for the inside of the card.


I don't have my Crumb Cake Ink Pad yet, so I used Baked brown Sugar.

If you would like any measurements for this card, just leave a comment with your request, and I will add them. The products used in the making of this card are below.

Have fun with all of your Christmas projects!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: