Tuesday, March 31, 2015

VanIsle Group Make & Takes - Part 4

This is my first post for today. The Weekly Deals post will come later today.

I'm sharing a card with you today from the VanIsle Make & Takes that I was super excited to try. I have always wanted to use the Bokeh (photography term pronounced like bouquet) technique, but have never gotten to doing it. And this card is it!


Now I must say that the Demonstrator's card had silver sequins on it, but I don't have any and used my Rhinestones. I think it looks better with the sequins. I also didn't have a glue pen, so my glittered circle edges don't look as good because I used a quick dry glue. But I still had fun and learned a new technique that I've wanted to try for a while now.

In making your circle (or other shapes) template for applying the Craft White Ink, you can use either punches or dies. When I try this again I will create a video for you on two different ways to used this technique.

Hope you are inspired to either make another Bokeh card or try this for your first time too.

Happy stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: