Monday, April 20, 2015

Another Thank You

I'm finding that I can never have enough Thank You cards! Because I don't have a vehicle, and the bus routes don't always get close enough to where I need to go, I often need to ask my friends to drive me to Doctor, Lab, and Dental appointments. I have had to go quite often these days, so I need to make more Thank You cards!


I love this Basic Gray and Pear Pizazz colour combination!


I stamped the floral vine once as a first stamp, and the other three times as a off stamp (second stamp). I'm afraid you can't see enough of a difference, but I still like how it turned out.


The only part that I used dimensionals on is the sentiment pieces. I wanted to be sure I could mail it if I needed to.

Here is the inside.


The stamp sets and dies I used are below. The ones I used for the frame and sentiment is a Hostess Stamp Set "Because You Care" from the Occasions Catalogue. So you can't buy it and if you'd like it you may want to book a workshop and be a hostess before June 2nd when the Occasions Catalogue is done.



You can check out the other product used for this card, below. Hope you enjoyed this card!

THREE MORE DAYS REMAINING to register and pay for one of the Stamp of the Month Card Classes!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/events?month=5&year=2015

Happy Stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: