Thursday, April 16, 2015

ShelvIt - Ink Pad & Marker Storage Units

This is my second post for today. To see my card post, scroll down to the next one. This post is mainly for those of you in the Victoria, BC area.

Thank You John Myers!! I've just purchased my first two ShelvIt items! Two Ink Pad units. I love how I can also include my Stampin' Write Markers right next to my pads.


Other great things I like about these units is that you can take out the shelves and paint them any colour you want. Something that I still have to do. In the mean time, I'm using them! As you can see I like to organize them by colour rather than category, so I used a Sharpie to write the category on. Still plan on buying more units!

You can join the ShelvIt facebook public group to read what others have to say about these wonderful hand crafted products. https://www.facebook.com/groups/345376715653031/

They are so reasonably priced and John is happy to customize any of his unit designs!


John was so quick with my order. As soon as I ordered, he started to build my units, and it was delivered the next day! No waiting to have your units shipped, or wait for the 40% off coupons at other places. Love that I can have customization when I want, too.

So, to my Victoria customers, if you want to better organizes your Stampin' Up supplies and tools with a more reasonably priced option, check this out!








No comments: