Monday, October 26, 2015

Pretty Pettals & Remarkable You Thank You

I guess I am getting tired of creating with colours for Christmas, so needing a Thank You card, I decided to go with neutrals, choosing Crumb Cake, Vanilla, & Basic Black using the "Pretty Petals"DSP Stack.


I did make a mistake in my calculations, however.  You can see that black matted polk-a-dot piece is too wide. I opted to use it anyway, offsetting it, and hoping it looks like I meant for it to be that way...lol.

Side view to see the layering...


The black sequins add a little something as well as a bit of sparkle when the light hits it right.

And, for the inside...


...I off stamped the Basic Black Archival Ink twice before stamping on the inside. Check out the supplies used below.

So there you have a simple Thank You card. Happy stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments: