Thursday, October 22, 2015

VanIsle Swap - 3D Projects Others Made

Yesterday, I showed you what I made for the VanIsle Stampin' Up! meeting 3D Swap, and today I will show you what the others made that signed up for that swap. There are some wonderful ideas!

Before I show them to you, however, I just want to remind you that tomorrow is the last day for the 15% Off Stamp Sale!!

OK, here we go with the 3D Swap items.



 Here they are individually.












I ate the treats from this box before taking the photos

Inspired? These may give you some fun ideas for Stocking Stuffers or Advent gifts.

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy creating!








GREAT NEWS!! 15% Off Stamps!




Starting October 19, all current stamp sets will be discounted 15 %! This sale will only be around for a few days before it ends on October 23, so don't miss out!
     

No comments: