Monday, October 19, 2015

Workshop/Party Make & Take 2

Yesterday I showed you a "make & take" kit we assembled at a Stampin' Up! party last week. I decided I had to throw in a quick and easy birthday card as well. We are always in need of last minute birthday cards, so why not have one on hand and ready to use.

The beautiful paper from the "Pretty Petals DSP Stack" is used with two different stamp sets; the hostess set "Happy Birthday Everyone", and "Cottage Greetings" on the inside.


 I love how beautifully the new Archival Basic Black ink stamps! It's so crisp and clean. Below you can see how I layered the card. Of course you don't have to, but I like layers and dimension...




Below you can see how I used the sentiment for the inside as a frame around the writing area, rather than taking from the writing space. I added the little blossoms to fill in the spaces of the frame and used my Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker to colour them in.


You can also see where my stamp block fell out of my hand on the left as I tried to position the stamp before stamping. I dislike it when that happens, but because I was in a hurry, I chose not to remake the inside.

Here are the pretty papers of this stack.

And here is the hostess "Happy Birthday Everyone" stamp set.You can only purchase this or earn it if you are a hostess for a Stampin' Up! party/workshop.


Below are the most of the items I used for this card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy stamping!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


GREAT NEWS!! 15% Off Stamps!

Starting October 19, all current stamp sets will be discounted 15 %! This sale will only be around for a few days before it ends on October 23, so don't miss out!



No comments: