Saturday, April 9, 2016

Helping Me Grow - Card 3

I really love how this card turned out! Using one of my favorite colours of Neutral cardstock, "Crumb Cake".


After "Aqua Painting" with "Perfect Plum", a touch of "Elegant Eggplant" and "Whisper White", stamping with "Gorgeous Grunge",  I sponged with "Crumb Cake". It has a vintage look, don't you think? Here is a closer look at the painting.


From the side you can see that I popped up the "Thanks" sentiment banner.


On the inside, the touch of blooms turned out differently as the painting was on "Very Vanilla" rather than the "Crumb Cake".


I had a lot of fun creating this card, and realized how much I miss making vintage-like projects.

Hope you are enjoying it too. Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!










1 comment:

WendyW said...

I love this card!! You've done a fantastic job on it.