Sunday, April 3, 2016

Organization Tip 2 - Pre Cutting

In February, I shared an idea with you on what you can do to organized your craft room with using some of your Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock scraps (see here). Today, I would like share with with you what I've started to do every time I order Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardsock.

I take half of each package and pre-cut cardstock to sizes I use on a regular basis for the out side as well as the inside of cards. I store them in front of me, next to my ink pads and markers, where they are within easy reach. I store them in the Full Wide Stamp Cases (127551), and have labeled the sizes held within each case.

 These are the sizes I mainly use -  4"w x 5 1/4"h, 3 7/8"w x 5 1/4"h, & 3 3/4"w x 5".

The next thing I do, because of the strips that are left after cutting, is create smaller strips for stamping sentiments, and store them in little ziploc bags, also with easy reach. These can be stamped, and then cut down to a smaller size, or punched a the end to create a banner.

To further organize, I have several ideas that I will be sharing with your, the first Sunday of every month, from now on.

I love using the Stamp Cases for all sorts of organization in craft room. Some of these will be shared with you at a later date. But if you would like to start doing the same, start with six of them, if only for the three different sizes for each white and cream.

Thank you for stopping by, and have fun organizing your craft room a little bit at a time, with me!






No comments: