Friday, June 3, 2016

Fussy Cutting Texture Embossed Images - Affectionately Yours with Floral Affection


This is going to be a real quick post. I am busy getting ready for my 2016-2017 Catalogue Launch Open House tomorrow, and we all know that no matter how well we plan, it always takes longer to get everything done than we thought it would. lol.

This quick card I made last night before going to bed, took the photos and edited them this morning, and am now posting it for you.

I used DSP from Affectionately Yours, one of my favorites of this stack, with a Flirty Flamingo card base matted with Crumb Cake.



Then getting out my Bigshot, I die cut the oval frame, and embossed the flowers, one of two mini folders in the Floral Affection embossing folders set. I then fussy cut the flowers out, and viola, it's all ready to assemble. Just add a few rhinestones or pearls and your sentiment.


Because I was in a hurry I did not do anything inside the card except to mat some Whisper White onto some Crumb Cake and place inside.


Thank you for stopping by to have a look. Hope to see most of you tomorrow at the Catalogue Launch Open House! You can see this card and more when you pop in for a visit.

Happy Stamping!





Extra Stampin’ Rewards!

For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!



 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.




No comments: