Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sharing My New Catalogue Launch Open House Photos & Door Prize Winners!



I missed seeing some of you yesterday, so I decided to share my photos of yesterday's event. Sadly, once everyone started arriving, I forgot to take photos of everyone there! But I can share with you my set up & displays. I took my photos in a clockwise direction starting from the entrance to my suite.

Class Sign Up Station 1 (3 classes)


Class Sign Up Station 2 (2 more classes)


Hostess Station displaying two of the many Hostess Stamp Sets available, and the cards I created with them.


Next came the display of of a few of the new products and new In-Colours found in the new catalogue.


And, everyone's favorite spot, the New Catalogue with treats inside, and the door prize sign up station!


Then came the new cardboard display stand filled with cards I've created (and for sale). I should have taken a photo after I refilled it...


Then into the next room came the retired Stampin' Up! items that I had for sale. Some of them have never been used.


And of course, next, there are the free items to grab. Retired catalogues are great to keep for inspiration or to cut out images to create your own book of favorites.


I always have a few larger creations up for sale too that include albums to add your photos to, and boxes with card sets, etc.


I also had a section of items that carried over into the new catalogue and a few cards made with them, for some inspiration.




I made for each guest a little 3 x 3 envelope from the new "Affectionately yours" Specialty DSP that included a little thank you banner using the new "Thoughtful Banners" bundle with a individual packet of herbal tea. This is so that everyone could go home, make a nice cup of tea, and slowly browse through the new catalogue to make out their wish list!

I did get one photo of a friend that was first to arrive. Once the others arrived, the thought of photos completely left my mind.


Thank you everyone for coming! I will have another New Catalogue Launch event at the Scrapbook Parade Langford Legion Market on Wednesday, June 15, from 5:30 to 8:30pm. If you couldn't make it yesterday, hope to see you there!

Now, on to the door prize WINNERS!

3rd Prize - Joyce Anderson
2nd Prize -Edna Lamarche
1st Prize - Anna Wright

Let me know if you'd like to drop by to pick them or drop by the Legion Market on the 15th to pick them up.

Everyone that placed an order can look forward to some fun in the next week or so when your package arrives.

Happy stamping!






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!

For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!



 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.



1 comment:

Judith said...

Oh I wish I could come!Your collection of cards are beautiful!Thanks for the inspiration.