Monday, August 22, 2016

2016 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek - Totally Trees 3



What I like about the stamp I used for this "Totally Trees" card, is that this tree stands as a tree, but could also be interpreted as a leaf. For today's card I used some DSP from the "Serene Scenery" 6 x 6 DSP Stack.

Used some Copper Metallic Thread again, and the sentiment from the 'Thoughtful Banners' stamp set. There's room for a larger sentiment if you wish. Very simple and easy card to create.


The side view shows that the focal piece has been popped up with dimensionals. A very mailable card.


I have a very busy day ahead of me, so I will leave you with this third inspirational piece using the 'Totally Trees' set and see you tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!








REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!





No comments: