Thursday, September 15, 2016

Week Three September Special Offers & Creative Ideas by Others





This is the third and final week of the September Special Offers! And this is a great set of deals for card makers that need to put something together quickly or for traditional or pocket scrapbookers! These items are at 25% off!
I have the "Hello Honey" set and it is gorgeous! I guess I should create something for you to see, and I will, but just not right now. I've been asked to teach classes at Scrapbook Essentials BC and am busy preparing for them. But in the mean time here are some examples found on a couple of blogs. First from Julie Kettlewell's blog...





...and then from Katy McGloin's blog.




Lastly, cards by Louise Sharp.



Scrapbooking image from Stampin' Up!


And...Louise Sharp used the "Hello Lovely" Accessory Kit to pretty up her planner!





Some lovely inspiration for you from these very creative people. Let me know if you are interested in ordering any of the Special offers, or if you would like a class based on creating cards from these lovely Project Life kits.

Happy creating!









No comments: