Friday, October 21, 2016

Brights on White - Penned & Painted



I love bright colours on white. It seems tropical somehow, and yet I don't do it often enough. Penned & Painted is one of my favorite new stamp sets because you get a watercolour look without all the work. For this card I decided not to use the 'penned' outline stamps and just leave it as it. I love the 1/16" mat border, it makes everything just pop!


I ended up having to laugh after stamping the sentiment. I made the effort to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment, and then just as I was stamping, everything moved! So it is a little crooked. Instead of fretting over it, I decided to laugh it off.

Here is a close up of the stamping...


Side view shows the black matted stamped piece is popped up with dimensionals.


I chose to have a wider black boarder on the inside and stamped the flower in the corner. I plan to add "Happy Birthday" inside as well, at a later date.


Thank you for having a look today. If you would like to order this stamp set, let me know!

Happy stamping!









October 1 through 31 , you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free! That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).

Take advantage of these specials for all those Christmas projects you are planning to work on, or gift some lovely supplies to family or friends that love to craft and create!


No comments: