Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Christmas Sampler Class Photos



A while back I had a couple of classes were we created a Christmas Sampler with a choice of colours. For one of the classes I remembered to take some photos, and today I am finally sharing them with you.

Each person had my original in front of them and was able to use it as a guide while they stamped and positioned everything.








And of course, I forgot to take more photos during the class, but did remember to get two of my friends with their completed projects.


Adrienne and Erica, your projects look wonderful. It was fun having you in class.

I'll be back later today with a card posting for you.

Happy stamping everyone!









http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sabradcreations/promotions

From November 1st through 30th, you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this décor item. Any chance you might have instructions available on your instruction page?