Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (I almost forgot to post this!)

You will recall my previous post 'Flying Bumble Bees', well, before I made that card I had made this one. It has floating, or dancing hearts, if you will. Same card just different DSP, stamps, and dies.


Can you see the Window Sheet strips? They have hearts attached at the ends. I should have taken a better side view photo for you. But just like the bumble bee card, these hearts can dance about with just a poke or shake of the card.


The other side view...


Each little envelope has a tiny card that can be pulled out and read (love those tiny envelope dies).
Sometimes a lot of little parts can be so much fun to put together in a project.

Hope that your Valentines Day is going well for you and that you are sharing your love with all your family, and friends.

Happy creating!